As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 Pandemic, it is important to stay informed about current guidelines and policies set by the University and your respective research nodes.
Continue to check your U of T and node emails, as you may be getting updates directly from your departments.
As of the Winter 2023 semester, graduate courses are back to in-person/hybrid delivery method, while labs are operating on a full-capacity in-person basis.
Below are some additional resources:
- From the Office of the Vice-Provost: https://www.viceprovoststudents.utoronto.ca/covid-19/ (Last updated: January 9, 2023)
- University masking guidelines: https://www.utoronto.ca/utogether/masks
- COVID-19 and Flu vaccination clinics: https://www.utoronto.ca/utogether/vaccines
- Please note that as of January 31, 2023, the UCheck portal is no longer active. Vaccination requirements to reside in a University residence building are still in place (see StarRez)
- Masking policies may differ depending on your research node, so check your emails and staff intranet pages to stay up-to-date!
- From the Ontario government: https://www.ontario.ca/page/covid-19-coronavirus
- Key epidemiological updates from the government of Canada: https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/
- From the World Health Organization (WHO): https://covid19.who.int